How to Make Quick Khoya
You can learn how to make quick khoya with this recipe. Khoya is a milk food widely used in the Indian cuisine and Pakistani Cuisine, made of either dried whole milk or milk thickened by heating in an open iron pan. But that method will take time to prepare; now you don’t need to spend hours to cook khoya, try this quick Khoya recipe and enjoy.
With khoya, you can also make sweets like Badaun ke Pede.
- Dry milk powder – 250gm
- Fresh cream – 250gm
- Take a large microwave-safe bowl; add dry milk and fresh cream mix well.
- Heat up in microwave for 1 minute.
- Then take out the bowl and mix again and keep in microwave for another minute.
- Now allow the mixture to cool.
- Quick khoya is ready to use.