Dr Khurram’s Special Soup for Joint Pain, Arthritis and knee pains. With this soup All your gout, knee pains, joint pains will finish..
Special Soup for Joint Pain and Arthritis, Knee Pains
Ingredients for Nettle Soup
- Finely chopped onions – 3 tbsp
- Garlic finely chopped – 2 cloves
- Sunflower oil – 4 tbsp
- Flour – 1 tbsp
- Chicken stock or water – 600 ml
- Fresh young nettle tops – 450 g or 1 lb
- Skimmed milk – 600 ml (1 pint)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper chopped parsley and chives to garnish.
- Place the onions and garlic in large pan with the oil and cook gently until they are transparent but not brown.
- Stir in the flour followed by the stock of water, until a thick, well-blended sauce is formed.
- Add the washed nettle tops, cover and simmer until they are soft.
- Make a puree sort of mixture in blender.
- Return the soup to the pan and reheat, adding milk. Season to taste and garnish
- Make this soup and drink it 4 times a week.
- All your ARTHRITIS, GOUT , KNEE PAINS, JOINT PAINS WILL FINISH!!
- EXCELLENT AND PROVED AS WELL!!!