Dum Pukht Pulao by Shireen Anwar
If you would like to eat simple and delicious pulao, especially for those who don’t like to eat
too much spices, try this dum pukht pulao by shireen anwar and enjoy.
- Chicken – 1 kg/16 pieces
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tbsp
- Dry whole red chilies – 8 to 10
- Salt – 2 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
- Onion – 2 sliced
- Oil – 1/2 cup
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Whole garam masala – 1 tsp
- Rice – 1/2 kg or 420 ml condensed milk tin 2
- Take a pan, add chicken, 2 1/2 cup water, 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, red whole chili, 1 tsp
salt, garam masala powder and 1 sliced onion, boil until half tender.
- Then strain stock, remove chicken and discard whole masala.
- Then take another pan, add oil and fry 1 sliced onion until light golden.
- Then add 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste and cumin seeds, fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Then add chicken and fry well.
- Now add 1 tsp salt, whole garam masala and stock, bring to boil then add soaked rice and cook
until water dries.
- Then put on dum for 15 minutes and serve with raita and salad.
How to Make Chicken Yakhni Pulao