Frozen Chicken Seekh Kabab Recipe
This frozen chicken seekh kabab recipe excellent for sudden visitors because you just need to fry and is also a good option for Ramadan.
- Boneless chicken or chicken mince – 1/2 kg
- Fresh coriander – 2 tbsp
- Bread slices – 2 sokaed and squeezed
- Red chili powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Citric acid – 2 pinches
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
- Green chili – 4
- Garlic cloves – 3
- In a food processor add green chili and garlic cloves, grind well.
- Then add fresh dhania and bread slices, grind well.
- Then add chicken keema or boneless chicken, red chili, garam masala powder, salt, citric powder, turmeric powder and grind well.
- Now make seekh kebabs and freeze them.
- When you want to cook, take them out and defrost and bake in oven or fry in little bit of oil and shallow fry until done.
More tasty recipes: How to Make Kachay Keemay ke Kebab