Homemade Face wash and Fairness Cream
For color complexion, it’s not important you buy an expensive cream and also, just creams are not enough. To get fair and glowing skin, you need to have healthy food and a good face wash. Try to make homemade face wash and for better results, use homemade fairness cream as well.
Ingredients for Face Wash:
- Rose water – 1 liter
- Ground grapefruit with skin – 1
- Collagen elastin lotion – 2 tbsp
- Mint leaves – handful
- Sodium benzoate – 1 tbsp
Mix grape fruit paste, collagen lotion, mint leaves and sodium benzoate in rose water. Keep refrigerate and wash your face three times a day with this face wash.
- Vitamin C tablets – 12
- Vitamin E capsules – 18
- Glycolic acid cream – 20gm
- Water – as required
- Take a bowl; add vitamin C tables, Vitamin E capsules, glycolic acid cream and water, and mix well.
- Every night apply fresh cream on face then apply this prepared cream.
- Your will get fair color complexion and you will also get rid of freckles.