With this simple recipe, you can learn how to make coffee without any problems. This recipe can be followed with whichever kind of instruments you have to prepare your coffee.
How to Make Coffee
- Put water in a kettle and plug it in. If you do not have a kettle, then put water in a pot and put it on the stove. Or use an immersion heater and warm up the water in a separate heat-proof mug. The easiest method is to use a microwave.
- Take the instant coffee and put about one slightly rounded teaspoon (this may vary based upon how strong one likes their coffee) in a mug.
- Pour just a teaspoon of the very hot (nearly boiling) water into the mug; only enough to dampen the instant coffee. If you use sugar, put in your sugar granules.
- Now, with a metal spoon, crush the slurry against the side of the mug (this technique is called a “Fagin Transform”).
- Stir in the rest of the hot water.
- Add fresh whole milk, fresh half-and-half, or non-dairy creamer to the coffee if desired. Evaporated milk from a can (undiluted) may also be used.
- Flavorings such as vanilla extract, cocoa powder, or ground cinnamon may be added at this time. If the coffee has been modified, then stir thoroughly until the extra ingredients have been dissolved.