You have tried many types of handi kabab recieps with gravy and masala. But might to never tried it before handi kabab without gravy. Cook and try this tasty Handi kabab , serve with salad and chutney.
Dhuan dar Handi Kabab
- Beef mince – ½ kg
- Bread slices – 2 large
- Onion – 1 paste
- Egg – 1
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tbsp
- Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
- Fresh coriander – 2 tbsp chopped
- Green chilies – 3 to 4 chopped
- Fried brown Onion – grinded 2 tbsp
- Red chili powder – 1 1/2 tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Roasted and crushed cumin – 1 tsp
- Butter 2 tbsp
- Onion rings
- Tomato rings
- Mint leaves
- Add mince, Bread slices, onion paste, egg, ginger garlic paste, garam masala powder, fresh coriander, green chili, fried onion, salt, red chili powder and fried crushed cumin, grind well and leave for 1 for 2 hours.
- Now make sausage shape kababs.
- Then heat up oil in pot and place kebabs, cook on low heat until done.
- When its done, give smoke of charcoal.
- Garnish with onion rings, tomato rings and mint leaves, top with 2 tbsp butter.
- Serve with Mint chutney or any kind of chutney.