Easy and tasty chicken chargha recipe can be served with rice or fries and salad.
Lazeez Chicken Chargha Recipe
- Chicken – 1 whole kilo
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- White vinegar – 4 tbsp
- Garam masala powder – 1 tbsp
- Red chili powder – 1 tbsp
- Salt – 1 ½ tsp
- Orange food color – 1 pinch
- Wash chicken and give deep cuts. Then take a bowl, add turmeric powder, vinegar, red chili, food color, salt and garam masala powder, mix well.
- Apply this marination on chicken inside and outside.
- Tie chicken legs with thread.
- Leave for 2 to 3 hours.
- Then put this chicken in steamer for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Then deep fry in medium hot oil.
- Then take it out from the oil and squeeze lemon juice and sprinkle chat masala.
- Serve with fries and salad. Lazeez Chicken Chargha ready to serve.