Green Tea With Cinnamon
Green Tea With Cinnamon is very beneficial for cold weather.
Green Tea with Cinnamon:
- Cinnamon stick – 3 cm
- Cloves – 2
- Green cardamom – 2
- Jasmine or Oolong tea – mg
- Water – 1 litre
- Rock sugar or honey – to taste
- Cut the cinnamon stick into pieces and crush it along with green cardamom and clove in a mortar and pestle.
- Mix the crushed ingredients with green tea leaves.
- Bring the water to a boil, let it cool for five minutes, and then pour it over the mixture of green tea and cinnamon.
- Let it steep for three to five minutes, and then pour it through a sieve.
- Serve the hot cinnamon green tea in cups and sweeten to taste with rock sugar.
For simple green tea, just add green cardamom and follow the recipe.