Spinach and Potato Kabab
- Boiled potatoes (mashed) – ½ kg
- Spinach – ½ kg (leaves)
- Salt- according to taste
- Red crushed chillies – 2 tbsp
- Garam masala powder – 1 tbsp
- Eggs (lightly beaten) – 2
- Bread crumbs – 1 cup
- Onion – 1 thinly chopped
- Green chillies – 4 thinly chopped
- Fresh coriander – ½ bunch thinly chopped
- Take a bowl and put mashed potatoes, spinach, green chillies, and fresh coriander and mix well, then add red crushed chilli, salt and garam masala and mix well then make kebabs dip in beaten egg then roll them in bread crumbs.
- Now take a little bit of oil in frying pan and fry kebabs until light brown.
- Serve hot with any kind of sauce.
More Kebab recipes: Lamb Kebabs Recipe by Chef Jamie Oliver
How to Make Mazedar Muthia Kebab