Easy and quick White Cheese Sauce, can be used in Lasagna, casserole or pasta bake.
White Cheese Sauce
- Flour – 3 tbsp
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Salt – ¼ tsp
- Black pepper – ¼ tsp
- Mustard powder – ¼ tsp
- Milk – 2 cup
- Water or chicken stock – 1 cup
- Cheese – 2 tbsp
- Take a pan, put butter, flour, salt and black pepper, fry for 2 minutes.
- Then add milk and water or chicken stock, cook until thick.
- Now take it off of the cooker.
- Add cheese after 2 minutes. White Cheese Sauce is ready to use.