How to Make Tamarind Chutney in Urdu – English |
How to Make Tamarind Chutney
- Tamarind – 100 gm (soak in 1 cup hot water)
- Jaggery – 200 gm (soak in ½ cup water)
- Fried crushed cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Black pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Dry ginger powder – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – 1/4 tsp
- Red chili powder – 1/2 tsp
- Chaat masala – 1 tsp
- Crushed red pepper – 1 tsp
- Take a pan, add tamarind, jaggery, cumin seeds, black pepper, ginger powder, salt, red chili powder, chat masala and crushed red chili, mix and cook until thick.
- Let it cool down.
- Store in a clean jar and keep refrigerated.
- Use whenever you need.