We are using mayonnaise in salad and sandwiches. It’s like a white sauce and easily available in the market, you can make it easily at home.
- Egg – 1
- Salad oil or cooking oil – 1 cup
- Salt – 1 pinch
- Red chili – 1 pinch
- Mustard powder – 1/4 tsp
- Lemon – 1 (juice)
- White vinegar – 1/4 cup
- Mix vinegar and lemon juice in a cup.
- Take a blender, add egg, salt, red chili and mustard, blend for 2 minutes.
- Then add a few drops of lemon and vinegar mixture and blend.
- Now remove the small cover of the blender and start blending.
- During process, add vinegar mixture and oil gradually until mixture turns into cream.
- Your mayonnaise is ready to use.