Mutton Chops with Green Masala: English - Urdu Recipe
Mutton Chops with Green Masala: English – Urdu Recipe
Mutton Chops with Green Masala
- Mutton chops – 1 kg
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Small size onion – 4
- Oil – 1/3 cup
- Fried ground cumin seeds – 1 tbsp
- Green masala – (green chilli, curry leaves, fresh coriander, mint and dill) – as required
- Lemon juice – 2 tbsp
- Ginger flaks – 1 tbsp
- Take a pan, put oil and fry onion until golden brown.
- Take them out from oil and leave a side.
- Then in same oil add ginger garlic paste along with chops, salt and turmeric powder and fry on high heat for 10 minutes.
- Then add 2 cups of water and let them cook till it’s done and water dries.
- Then add cumin seeds and fry for 2 minutes.
- If you are going to serve right now then add green masala, ginger flaks, fried brown onion, lemon juice and fry for another 1 minute.
- Serve with naan and raita (yogurt dip).