How to Cook Dum Ka Keema
- Lamb mince – 1 kg (thinly ground)
- Papaya paste – 5 tbsp
- Red chilli powder – 4 tbsp
- Salt – 2 tsp
- Fried and ground cumin seeds – 4 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1 1/2 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tbsp
- Onion – 1/2 cup (fried and ground)
- Ghee – 1 cup
- Charcoal – 1
- Sliced onion, lemon, fresh coriander and green chillies – as required
- Take a bowl, add mince, papaya paste, red chili powder, salt, cumin seeds, garam masala, ground onion and ginger garlic paste, mix well and leave 4 hours out of the refrigerator.
- Then put in refrigerator for 12 hours.
- Then mix ghee in mince and give smoke of charcoal.
- Now take a wok and cook mince on low heat until its done.
- Serve with sliced onion, lemon, fresh coriander and green chilies.