Mutton Karahi: English - Urdu Recipe | Pak Ladies
Mutton Karahi: English – Urdu Recipe
- Lamb- 1 kg
- Medium size tomatoes- 3
- Ginger paste – 1 tbsp
- 2 tbsp of oil
- Garam masala powder – 2 tsp
- Black pepper (freshly crushed)-1 tsp
- Ginger – 1 inch piece
- Salt – to taste
- Whole green chillies- 3 thinly chopped
- Fresh coriander – ½ bunch
- Green chili – 3 cut in middle
- Take a wok, put oil, heat it up and fry whole green chillies and ginger flakes.
- Then add meat and salt fry for 5 minutes.
- When mutton turns brown, add water and cook until mutton is done and water dries out.
- Then add chopped tomatoes and cook at least for 10 minutes until tomatoes are cooked well and water dries out.
- Now add chopped green chillies, chopped ginger, black pepper and garam masala. Fry for 2 minutes and garnish with fresh coriander.
- Serve with naan or parathas.