Quick Mocha Mousse
This is the easiest chocolate dessert quick mocha mousse recipe. Simply heat the cream, combine it with chocolate then fold with egg whites, chill and enjoy easy and quick mocha.
- Chocolate – 200 gram
- Cocoa Powder – 1 tsp
- Coffee – 1 tbsp
- Whipped cream – 2 packet
- Egg Whites – 3
- Caster Sugar – 1/2 cup 4 ounce
- Melt chocolate with 2 tbsp cream, and then add coffee and cocoa powder in it.
- Stiff beat egg white along with caster sugar.
- Then mix chocolate and whipped cream, mix well, then fold in egg whites and put in mould or glass.
- Then sprinkle grated chocolate, Pipe cream on top, spread cocoa powder and decorate with cherries.
- Quick Mocha mousse is ready.