Rawa Maida Paratha Recipe: English – Urdu |
Rawa Maida Paratha Recipe
- Semolina – ½ cup
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Flour – ½ kg or 4 cups
- Ghee – ½ cup or 125g
- Salt – ½ tsp
- In a bowl add flour, ghee, sugar and salt, mix well and make fine dough with warm water.
- Leave for at least an hour.
- Divide into small balls and roll down.
- Apply ghee then sprinkle semolina and make cone shape or square.
- Then roll again and cook on skillet with ghee on low flame.
- Serve this yummy paratha with fry mince.
- You can cook this paratha in Ramadan sehri time.