How to Tone up Your Breasts: Urdu - English | Pak Ladies
Dumbbell Press Exercise:
- Lie on your back with your feet flat on the floor and a dumbbell in each hand.
- Push the dumb bell up so your arms are directly over your shoulders and your palms face away from you.
- Pull your abdominal in but don’t jam your back into the floor; don’t let it arch way up, either.
- Tilt your chin toward your chest.
- Lower the dumb bell down and a little to the side until your elbows lightly touch the floor.
- Push the weights back up, taking care not to lock your elbows or allow your shoulder blades to rise off the floor.