How to Make Chicken Rezala | Pak Ladies
How to Make Chicken Rezala
- Whole chicken – 1
- Wheat flour – 1 tbsp
- Ginger paste – 2 tsp
- Garlic paste – 3 tsp
- Garam masala – 2 tsp
- Kewra water – 1 tbsp
- Sour yogurt – 200gm
- whole red chili – 8
- Ghee – 2 tsp
- Onions – 4
- Bay leaves – 2
- whole black pepper – 10
- Oil – 4 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Wash and cut chicken into pieces.
- Take a pan, heat up oil and add black pepper, bay leaf, and garam masala.
- Then fry chicken pieces with the spices, keep stirring.
- When the water in chicken gets dry, combine onion, ginger and garlic to it and cook well.
- Combine a mixture of yogurt, salt and flour to it, mix well.
- Then add kewra water to it.
- Steam them with 2 cups of water in a pressure cooker for about 10 minutes.
- Heat ghee in a serving spoon with red chili and pour on the chicken. Serve with paratha or chapattis.