Chinioti Chicken Roast
- Chicken – 2 (cut in 4,4 pieces)
- Salt – 2 tbsp
- Fruit vinegar or white vinegar – ½ cup
- Oil – for frying
- Wash chicken and pat dry, give deep cuts.
- Then apply salt and fruit or white vinegar, leave for 1 hour.
- Then drain and deep fry in hot oil with cover, until golden.
- Then take out from the oil and let it cool down.
- Then apply marination and leave for 2 to 3 hours.
- Then put all pieces and marination in a pan and cover with cotton cloth and cook on high heat for 5 minutes then steam on low heat for at least 40 minutes.
- Yogurt – ½ kg
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice – 6 tbsp
- Green chilli – 2 tbsp thinly chop
- Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp
- Fried ground cumin seeds – 1 tbsp
- Garam masala powder – 1 tbsp
- Nutmeg powder – ¼ tsp
- Mace powder – ¼ tsp
- Cardamom powder – ½ tsp
- Dry plum – 20 (soaked in warm water, remove seeds)
Take a bowl, add all ingredients and mix well.