How to Make Carrot Halwa: English - Urdu Recipe | Pak Ladies
How to Make Carrot Halwa: English – Urdu Recipe
How to Make Carrot Halwa
- Carrots – 1 kg
- Milk- ½ litres
- Sugar – according to taste
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Nut Mug powder – 2 pinches
- Green cardamoms – 4 to 5
- Khoya (mava) – as you need
- Almond – as you need
- Silver paper – as you need
- Wash and grate the carrots, add the milk.
- Cook on a low flame until milk dry stirring occasionally.
- Add sugar, mix well and cook till the sugar has dissolved and all the milk has been absorbed.
- Add ghee and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the slightly crushed cardamoms.
- Mix well, then add nut mug powder, khoya and fry well.
- Remove the carrot halwa from heat and arrange in a serving dish.
- Garnish with almonds, khoya and silver paper.
- Serve cold, hot or at room temperature.