This Easy Frittata is amazingly delicious and simple to make! It’s perfect for adding a variety of veggies and extra protein to your breakfast routine!
PERFECT QUICK & EASY FRITTATA
Shared by: Marium Hamid
- Eggs – 8 to 10
- Whole milk – 1/4 cup
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper – 1/4 tsp
- Red pepper flakes – 1/4 tsp
- Shallot – 1 minced
- Finely diced salami – 1/2 cup
- Baby spinach – 3 cups
- Black olives – 1/2 cup cut in half
- Zucchini – 1 small (1-inch-diced)
- Red bell pepper – 1 (seeded and 1 1/2-inch-diced)
- Yellow bell pepper – 1 (seeded and 1 1/2-inch-diced)
- Yukon Gold potatoes – 2 medium (peeled and diced)
- Baby bella mushrooms – 8 oz sliced
- Broccoli florets – 1/2 cup
- Cherry tomatoes – 1 cup halved
- Green chilli – 1
- Cauliflower florets – 1/2 cup
- Cheddar Cheese – 1/2 cup
- Pumpkin seeds – 1/4 cup toasted
- Chopped cilantro – 3/4 cup
- Prep your topping and set to the side. Heat a 10″ skillet over medium heat.
- Combine the eggs and milk in a mixing bowl and beat with a fork.
- Grease the pan with a tablespoon of ghee and swirl to coat the bottom.
- Pour in the eggs and don’t stir. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Cover the pan with a glass lid and let the eggs cook for about five minutes, until the sides begin to set.
(While the eggs are cooking, turn your oven onto BROILER on the high setting and let it get hot).
- Remove the lid from the pan and add the toppings, ending with the cheese.
- Place the pan in the oven turned on to BROILER.
- Leave the pan in for 5-10 minutes, until the cheese is melted and beginning to brown, and the top of the frittata is cooked through.
- Remove the pan from the oven and set on trivet.
- Let the frittata cool for about 5 minutes, then slice and serve!