How to Make Delicious Chicken Handi
- Chicken – 1 kg
- Tomato – ½ kg
- Chinese salt – 1 tbsp
- Garam masala powder – 2 tbsp
- Red chillies whole – 15
- White zeera and dry coriander (little bit fry then grind) – 2 tbsp
- Salt – as taste
- Black pepper freshly ground – 2 tbsp
- Take handi (if available), other wise take a pan, put oil and heat up, then put ginger garlic paste and fry then put chicken and fry well until the colour becomes white, then put salt and fry well, then put chopped tomatoes and cover.
- When tomato is done half put red whole chillies and cover until tomatoes are well cooked.
- When tomatoes are well cooked then put garam masala powder, black pepper, and Chinese salt, fried and grinded masala, mix well and put on dum for 5 min then serve with Naan.
- You can use mutton instead of chicken.
- It’s a really yummy and easy recipe.