How to Make Murgh Malai Tikka
- Chicken Leg, Boneless Pieces – 12
- Garlic ginger Paste – 2 tbsp
- White Pepper Powder – 2 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Melted Butter for Basting
- Clean the chicken leg boneless pieces and cut them into two.
- Rub with Ginger garlic paste, pepper and salt and keep aside for 20 minutes.
- Egg – 1
- Grated Cheddar Cheese – 2 tbsp
- Chopped Green Chilli – 4
- Chopped Coriander Leaves – 1 tbsp
- Cream – 180ml
- Mace powder – ¼ tsp
- Nutmeg powder – ¼ tsp
- Corn flour – ½ tbsp
- Make the marinade by blending in all the marinade ingredients and apply on the chicken pieces, leave for 3-4 hours for soften and imbibe the flavours.
- Then skewer the chicken pieces a bit apart and roast in a clay oven for 6-7 minutes and then rest the skewer on hanger for a few minutes for extra moisture to drip off.
- Baste and roast the kebab again for 7-8 minutes and serve hot with salad and chutney.
- You can BBQ or grill.