Murgh Malai Tikka
Murgh Malai Tikka are super easy to make and are bursting with flavour. Traditionally tikkas are cooked in oven, tandoor or in charcoal grill and have juicy and smoky flavour.
But today we will make this murgh malai tikka on stove with a simple recipe that will melt in your mouth. Tender pieces of boneless chicken thigh are marinated in a unique blend of cream, cheese, and white pepper.
You can serve with salad and chutney or make tikka roll for lunch.
How to Make Murgh Malai Tikka
- Chicken Leg, Boneless Pieces – 12
- Garlic ginger Paste – 2 tbsp
- White Pepper Powder – 2 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Melted Butter for Basting
- Clean the chicken leg boneless pieces and cut them into two.
- Rub with Ginger garlic paste, pepper and salt and keep aside for 20 minutes.
- Egg – 1
- Grated Cheddar Cheese – 2 tbsp
- Chopped Green Chilli – 4
- Chopped Coriander Leaves – 1 tbsp
- Cream – 180ml
- Mace powder – ¼ tsp
- Nutmeg powder – ¼ tsp
- Corn flour – ½ tbsp
- Make the marinade by blending in all the marinade ingredients and apply on the chicken pieces, leave for 3-4 hours for soften and imbibe the flavours.
- Then skewer the chicken pieces a bit apart and roast in a clay oven for 6-7 minutes and then rest the skewer on hanger for a few minutes for extra moisture to drip off.
- Baste and roast the kebab again for 7-8 minutes and serve hot with salad and chutney.
- You can BBQ or grill.