Quick Dhaba Chana Dal: English - Urdu Recipe | Pak Ladies
Quick Dhaba Chana Dal: English – Urdu Recipe
Quick Dhaba Chana Dal
- Boiled chana dal – 250g
- Oil – 4 tbsp
- Cumin seeds – 2 tbsp
- Chopped onion – 1
- Ginger flakes – 1 tbsp
- Garlic cloves – 4
- Dry fenugreek leaves – 1 tbsp
- Butter – 100g
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Red crushed chili – 2 tsp
- Tomato – 250g
- Green chili – 4
- Salt – to taste
- Fresh coriander – 2 tbsp
- Boil chana dal with turmeric powder.
- Take another pan, heat up oil and fry onion until light brown.
- Then add tomato, fry for 1 minute; then red chili, fenugreek leaves, cumin seeds, salt and fry well.
- Now add boiled daal and cook for 2 minutes.
- Take another pan and add butter and garlic cloves.
- Fry and pour on daal.
- Garnish with fresh coriander, green chilies and ginger flakes.
- Serve with chappatis or naan.