How to Make Siwayyon ka Muzafir. Vermicelli (Siwayyon) is the most favorite dessert of everyone, you tried many types of Vermicelli, but try this Vermicelli as muzafir and you will love it.
How to Make Siwayyon ka Muzafir
- Butter – 200 gm
- Vermicelli – 200 gm
- Powdered milk – 4 cup + mixed with 3 cups water
- Sugar – 3 cups
- Water – 1 ½ cup
- Green cardamom – 8 to 10 crushed
- Juice of 2 fresh lemon
- Saffron – ½ tsp
- Almonds and pistachio sliced – 2 tbsp each
- Silver warq – for garnish
- Dissolved powdered milk in 3 cups of water with a whisk and keep aside.
- Then take a pan, boil sugar and water till sugar dissolved and 1 boil comes.
- Put butter in a separate pan, add crushed cardamom and Vermicelli, fry well till light golden.
- Then add prepared sugar syrup, cook on fast flame, when syrup dries add dissolved milk mixture and juice of 2 freshly squeezed lemon, keep stirring till milk curdles.
- Cook till milk dries, leave it on dum, lastly add saffron, almonds and pistachio.
- Garnish with silver warq and serve.