Tasty and yummy tandoori drumsticks.
- Chicken drumsticks – 12
- Hung yogurt – 1/2 cup
- Lemon juice – 2 tbsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Chilli powder – 2 tsp
- Cream – 2 tbsp
- Cheddar cheese – 2 tbsp
- Kasoori methi – 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Corn flour – 1 tbsp
- Orange color – 1 pinch
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Wash drumsticks, dry and make deep cuts. In a bowl, add yogurt, lemon juice, salt, red chili powder, cream, cheddar cheese, fenugreek leaves, ginger garlic paste and corn flour.
- Mix and apply on drumsticks. Leave for 10 minutes, then on baking tray put wire rack and place marinated drumsticks on it.
- Apply oil with brush and bake for 30 – 35 minutes in preheated oven on 180ºC. Change side after 15 minutes.
- When the drumsticks are properly baked, give smoke of charcoal.
- If you don’t have an oven, cook in pan, then give smoke of charcoal.