Make Your Dry Shampoo at Home
Make Your own Dry Shampoo
- Make a dry shampoo with baby powder, or cornstarch.
- Use a shaker or an empty baby powder container to apply.
- Run your fingers through your hair to work the dry shampoo into your hair and brush it out thoroughly.
- This dry shampoo will absorb the oil in your hair and make it seem as if you’ve just shampooed your hair.
- If you want your dry shampoo to be scented, you can add dried flowers such as lavender, rose petals or whatever to the mixture.
- Then put it in a jar with a tight lid. Keep the jar in a dry, cool and dark place for 2 to 4 weeks. Your dry shampoo mixture will be scented.