Delicious Naan Khatai recipe Shared By: Marium Hamid, Arkansas (USA)
Ingredients No: 1
- All purpose flour – 1/3 cup
- Semolina – 1/3 cup
- Gram flour – 1/3 cup
- Cardamom powder – ½ tsp
- Baking soda – 1/8 tsp
- Combine about let it set aside.
Ingredients No: 2
- Sugar – 2/3 cup
- Butter (1 stick) – ½ cup
Let the butter come to the room temperature (butter should be soft not melted).
- Add butter and sugar together in mixing bowl and beat with beater for 2-3 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add flour mix to butter and sugar mixture and knead them to make smooth dough.
- Divide them in equal part (24) (with 1 tbsp for measurement).
- Press each ball between your palm lightly every piece should be ¾ inches in thickness.
- Put few pieces of almond and pistachio press lightly into the dough.
- Preheat the oven to 375degree F.
- Put naan khatai on lightly greased cookie sheet and bake at 375 degree F for 3-5 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Remove cookie sheet from oven let naan khatai cool down for 2-3 minutes before taking them of the sheet.