Potato cheese cutlets recipe is a healthy and tasty snack made with the combination of homemade cottage cheese and mashed potato, you can make with just mashed potatoes and other spices but with cottage cheese, you can make this recipe even more delicious.
Potato Cheese Cutlets Recipe
- Boiled and mashed potatoes – 1/2 kg
- Salt – to taste
- Red crushed chili – 1 tsp
- Crushed black pepper – 1 tsp
- Cubed cottage cheese – as required
- Fried and crushed cumin seeds ‘ 1 tsp
- Green chilies – 4 thinly chopped
- Fresh coriander – 1/2 bunch chopped
- Egg – 1
- Mint leaves – 10 to 12
- Bread crumbs – as required
- Oil – as required
- Take a bowl, add mashed potato, salt, crushed red chilies, black pepper and cumin seeds, mix well.
- Then take a small portion of potato mix and stuff with the cube of cottage cheese and green masala and make cutlet shape.
- When all are done, dip in lightly beaten egg, then roll in bread crumbs.
- When all are ready, then put them in the fridge for 1/2 an hour.
- Then shallow fry in oil from both sides until golden brown.
- Serve any kind of sauce or chutney.