Tiramisu basically means “pick me up” in italian, here is an easy, simple, delicious and very very fast recipe of Quick Tiramisu Gordon Ramsay.
Quick Tiramisu Gordon Ramsay
- Mascopane cream cheese – 200 gm
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Instant coffee mix – 1 cup
- Fresh cream – 150 ml
- Icing sugar – 3 tbsp
- Lady fingers – 6
- Chocolate – as required
- Coco powder – as required
- Take a bowl, add mascopane cheese cream, vanilla essence and mix well.
- Then add instant 1 cup coffee mix, it should be cold. Mix it well.
- In another bowl, add 150 ml cream, icing sugar and beat until it’s a little bit thick.
- Then add this lightly whipped cream in cheese cream and mix well.
- Now dip lady fingers in coffee (separately make coffee). Place in tall glasses, pour cream cheese mix and put in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Then garnish with grated chocolate and sprinkle coco powder and serve.
- Italian tiramisu with lady fingers is done.