Delicious and Crispy onion rings can be eaten alone or serve with any kind of burger or sandwich.
Spicy and Crispy Onion Rings
- Egg – 1
- Salt – to taste
- Plain flour – 1 cup
- Oregano – 1 tsp
- Red crushed chili – 1 tsp
- Mixed herbs – 1 tsp
- Ground black pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Corn crumbs – as required
- Onions – 2 medium
- Oil – for frying
- In a bowl add egg, flour, salt, oregano, red crushed chili, mixed herbs and black pepper.
- Whisk to form a smooth batter is formed with the help of water.
- cut the onion into thin rings (1/2 cm approx.).
- Then roll onion rings in dry flour, then coat with batter and then roll in corn crumbs.
- Now fry in medium hot oil on low heat until crispy and golden brown.
- Remove the fried onion rings and place on paper towels before serving.