Vegetable Atta Pizza Recipe
Pizza is the most popular dish all around the world. Most people cannot digest plain flour or maida and would like to eat whole wheat flour or chakki atta, because whole wheat flour or atta Flour comparatively contains more proteins and fibers than plain flour or Maida. Today I created this simple and quick vegetable atta pizza recipe, now everyone will enjoy pizza with healthy recipe. This whole wheat or atta pizza recipe yield 6″ thick crust pizza.
Ingredients for the dough:
- Atta flour –1 cup
- Instant yeast or dry active yeast – 1 tsp
- Sugar – 1/4 tsp
- Salt – 1/4 tsp
- Olive oil – 2 tsp
- Oregano – 1/2 tsp
- Warm water – as required
- Grated Mozzarella cheese
- Bell pepper sliced
- Sliced onions
- Swiss chard or spinach chopped
- Pizza sauce
- In one bowl, knead atta, oil, instant yeast, sugar and salt with lukewarm water, make soft dough, cover and leave it for 1 or 1 1/2 hour.
- Now roll the pizza dough, place on greased pizza pan.
- Then apply pizza sauce, then cheese, vegetables, again spread some cheese and oregano.
- Bake in preheated oven on 200°C for 12 to 15 minutes.