White Chicken Korma Recipe
Try White chicken korma recipe. A delicious creamy curry which was a favourite of Moghul Emperors, usually served with boiled rice and boil eggs.
- Chicken – 1 kg cut in 12 pieces
- Ground green chilies – 6
- Fresh coriander paste – 2 tbsp
- Ground cashew nuts – 20
- Yogurt – 1 cup
- Salt – 1 ½ tsp
- Oil – ½ cup
- Crushed garlic – 1 tbsp
- Take a pan, add chicken along with 2 cups of water, green chilies paste, coriander leaves paste and salt.
- Cover and cook for 15 minutes till chicken is half done.
- Mix the yogurt with the cashew nut paste and add to the chicken mixture.
- Then cook till the chicken is tender and turn into thick gravy.
- Heat up oil in another pan, then add crushed garlic, fry till light golden add to the chicken mixture, mix well and remove from the fire.
- Serve with boil rice and boiled egg.
Also try: How to Make Mutton White Korma