Cheese Cutlets: English - Urdu Recipe | Pak Ladies
Cheese Cutlets: English – Urdu Recipe
- Onion – 1 (thinly chopped)
- Bread crumbs – 1 cup
- Mustard powder – 2 pinches
- Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Egg yolk – 1
- Egg white – 1
- Cheddar cheese – ¾ cup (crushed)
- Flour – as required
- Take a bowl and put chopped onion, cheese, mustard powder, salt, red chilli powder, egg yolk and bread crumbs, and mix them well.
- Now make a round or oval shape cutlets.
- Roll in flour then dip in egg white and shallow fry until golden brown.
- Serve with tomato ketchup.