Everybody knows how to make egg halwa, but this halwa contains semolina along with egg and khoya…do try this delicious and mouthwatering recipe.
How to Make Egg Halwa
- Eggs – 6
- Khoya – 250 g or Dry Milk 1 ½ cup
- Sugar – as taste
- Ghee – ¾ cup
- Small cardamom – 4
- Semolina – 2 to 2 ½ tbsp
- Milk – ¾ cup
- Yellow food colour – few drops
- Dry fruits – as you like
- Take a wok, put ghee with cardamom and heat up, then put semolina and fry until brown.
- Now take it out from the cooker and add sugar, milk and half khoya, mix well then put eggs and cook on low heat. When you see mixture getting bit dry then add remaining khoya and cook well.
- Serve with dry fruits, silver paper and khoya.
(Take a bowl, put eggs and mix with hand mixer also add few drops of yellow food colour and put a side).