Fruit Smoothie for Kids
As we know vitamins A and C are good for boosting the immune system, and so is zinc. This fruit smoothie for kids contains a combination of fruits high in vitamins C and A, and yogurt which is a good source of zinc. Watermelon or you can also use melon if it is in season and nice and ripe. For a thicker smoothie you can freeze the strawberries overnight.
- 110g – strawberries chopped
- 1 thin slice of watermelon or melon, seeds and rind removed and flesh cubed (100g)
- 1/2 small banana
- 3 tbsp strawberry yogurt
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 1 tsp honey
- Put strawberries, watermelon and banana in a blender and make puree.
- Then add orange juice, strawberry yogurt and honey, mix well.
- Pour into glasses to serve.