Gajrela Gajar ki Kheer Recipe Shared By: Marium Hamid, Arkansas (USA)
Gajrela Gajar ki Kheer Recipe
- Milk 1 ½ litre
- Carrot ½ kg Chopped in shape of sew
- 200 gm cadenced milk
- Sugar 1 cup or to taste
- ½ cup grinded rice.
- 6-8 Green cardamom powder
- Boil milk in a pan .When it starts boiling add crushed carrots in it.
- Cook 5 min then add grinded rice in it.
- Stir spoon continuously.
- When it milk become thick add condensed milk and sugar in it and cook it for 5 min.
- Sprinkle cardamom powder and serve in a bowl.
- Garnish with foil sheet called” warq”
- It will better serve it chilled.