Ginger has many health benefits and with this ginger lemon tea recipe with honey, you can make a cup of hot ginger tea that can hydrate, help with cold symptoms, and much more.
Ginger Lemon Tea Recipe
To reduce nausea: a cup of this tea and you’ll diminish considerably. Just be careful if you are pregnant, you better ask your doctor first before adding any food to your diet.
To strengthen the immune system: If you are constantly sick, or you suffer any illness related to this system, take it constantly: helps increase the production of white blood cells.
To hydrate: Recall that caffeinated drinks dehydrate your body. Ginger tea with honey, on the other hand, helps you stay hydrated, which you will notice on the skin.
You can buy the bags already sold in the supermarket, or make your own infusion.
You can find more health benefits of Ginger Root .
- Water – 2 cups
- Peeled ginger thin slices – 4 to 6
- Honey – 1 tsp
- Lemon slices – 2
- Take a pan, add water and ginger root, bring to boil.
- When it starts boiling, cover and reduce the flame.
- Let it simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Strain and pour in the cups.
- Add lemon slice and honey.