Homemade Skin Whitening Facial
Many people want to have a clear complexion. For that purpose lots of commercial skin whiteners on the market help to fade or whiten skin. Medical procedures can whiten the skin, but these are usually expensive. Homemade skin whitening facials are available as an affordable and natural way to get a more even skin tone.
Ingredients you will need for Facial No: 1
- Gram flour – 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice – ½ tsp
- Cream – ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 pinch
- Mix together gram flour, cream, lemon juice and a dash of turmeric powder in a bowl.
- Stir with a spoon to make a paste.
- Apply to the face with your fingers.
- Leave on until the paste dries.
- Scrub off the paste with your hands.
- Rinse with warm water.
Ingredients you will need for Facial No: 2
- Water – 1 cup
- Dry chamomile flowers – 3 tsp
- Honey – 1 tbsp
- Boil 1 cup of water and add 3 teaspoons of dried chamomile flowers.
- Continue to boil for about eight minutes.
- Allow to cool and then strain.
- Add 1 tablespoon honey to the chamomile liquid.
- Apply mixture to face with fingers.
- Leave on for 15 minutes. Rinse off with warm water.