How to do tummy exercise? The crunch is a simple exercise to perform. In fact the crunch is usually the main stomach exercise of every athlete and model.
How to Do Tummy Exercise
1. The crunch
- Lie on your back.
- Place your feet on the floor as close to your bottom as possible and place your knees together.
- Rest your hands across you chest and relax the neck.
- Slowly raise your shoulders off the floor by contracting only the abdominal muscles.
- Don’t come up too high – your lower back should always remain on the floor.
- Hold that position for a count of 1 and breath out forcefully.
- Slowly relax the stomach muscles and allow your shoulders to return to the floor.
- Repeat 10 – 12 times, rest for 60 seconds then repeat.