How to Make Dhaba Dal Mash: English – Urdu
Dhaba Daal Mash: English – Urdu Recipe
Dhaba Daal Mash
- Dal mash – 250gm
- Oil – ¼ cup
- Cumin seeds – 1 ½ tsp
- Onion – 1
- Ginger flaks – 1 tbsp
- Garlic cloves – 2
- Curry leaves – 4
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 ½ tbsp
- Whole dry red chillies – 10
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Take a pan, add washed dal, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt, mix and cook until it’s tender.
- Then take another pan, add oil and sauté onion slices, then add garlic and fry until light brown.
- Then add cumin seeds, whole red chillies, curry leaves and ginger flaks, fry for 1 minute and pour in cooked dal.
- Serve with garlic naan and enjoy.