Instant Homemade Condensed Milk
Condensed Milk is used in almost every dessert, and we can also use it in coffee, so we should try to always have it at some, but if at some point you don’t have it when it’s needed, you can also make it at home. Try this easy and delicious homemade condensend milk recipe, and enjoy.
Makes – 300 ml
- Milk powdered – ¾ cup
- Sugar – ¾ cup
- Hot boiling water – ½ cup
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Take a bowl; add milk powder and sugar, set aside.
- Put hot water into blender and start blender.
- Gradually add milk powder and sugar mixture.
- Blend until it’s smooth along with butter.
- You can use this milk for: in the refrigerator, up to two weeks approximately, or 3 months in the freezer.