Landi kotal Bhuna Gosht: English – Urdu Recipe |
Landi Kotal Bhuna Gosht
- Mutton or beef – ½ kg
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tsp
- Oil – ½ cup
- Red chilli powder – 2 tsp
- Onion – 2 thinly sliced
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Tomato – 6 chopped
- Green chilli – 8
- Fresh coriander – 3 tbsp
- Take a pan, add oil and fry onion until golden brown.
- Then add meat and fry until it becomes white.
- Now add ginger garlic paste, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, chopped tomato and ¼ cup water, cook until tomato soft and water dries, and then fry well.
- Then add ½ cup water, cover and cook until mutton or beef done well.
- Then pour green chilli and fresh coriander, cover for 5 minutes.
- Serve with tandoori naan or chappaties.