Mcdonald Yogurt Parfait Recipe
Easy and low fat mcdonald yogurt parfait recipe, flavoured and contains only 150 calories per serving. You can serve as a dessert or in breakfast, shared by Marium Hamid.
Make 4 serving
- Vanilla flavored low fat yogurt – 4 cups
- Sliced frozen strawberries with sugar added, thawed – Two 10 ounce boxes
- Frozen blueberries, thawed – 1/3 cup
- Sweet granola – ½ cup crunchy
- Pour ½ cup of yogurt into a parfait cup of tall glass.
- Add ½ cup of strawberries into the glass on top of the yogurt.
- Add 1 tablespoon of blueberries to the glass.
- Pour ½ cup of yogurt over the fruit.
- Sprinkle granola over the top and serve. Repeat for remaining 3 servings.