Try this delicious and easy fish kabab recipe with simple ingredients at home.
Fish Kabab Recipe
- Fish – 500 gm (steamed for 2 minutes)
- Fresh coriander – 1/4 bunch
- Mint – 20 leaves
- Onion – 1
- Garlic – 6 clove
- Green chilies – 6
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Red chili flakes – 1 tbsp
- Carom seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Flour – 3 tbsp
- Egg -1
- First steam the fish for 2 minutes. Then add in food processor along with all ingredients and grind them well (not egg).
- Then add egg and mix it well.
- Make kababs and shallow fry in medium hot oil until golden brown.
- Serve with any sauce or tomato ketchup.