Motichoor Ke Ladoo Recipe in Urdu and English with easy method.
Motichoor Ke Ladoo Recipe in Urdu
Ingredients or Syrup:
- 2 1/2 cups Sugar
- 3 1/2 cups Water
- 2 tbsp. Milk
- cardamom powder – ½ tsp
Method for Syrup:
- Put sugar and water in a vessel and boil. When sugar dissolves, add milk.
- Boil for 5 minutes till scum forms on top. Strain and return to fire.
- Add colour and boil till sticky but no thread has formed.
- Add cardamom powder and mix. Keep aside.
Ingredients For Boondi:
- 2 ½ cups Gram Flour (not superfine variety)
- 500 ml Milk
- 3 cups Ghee
- A fine-holed Shallow Strainer Spoon
- Melon seeds
Method For Boondi:
- Mix flour and milk to a smooth batter.
- Mix all the ingredients mentioned under stuffing except milk.
- Heat up ghee in a heavy frying pan.
- Hold strainer on top with one hand.
- With the other pour some batter all over the holes.
- Tap gently till all batter has fallen into hot ghee.
- Stir with another strainer and remove when light golden.
- Keep aside.
- Repeat for remaining batter.
- Immerse boondi in syrup for 5 minutes.
- Drain any excess syrup.
- Spread in a large plate.
- Mix melon seeds.
- Shape in ladoos with moist palms .
- Garnish with sliver pepper.
- Cool and keep open to dry, before storing in containers.