Quarter Pounder Beef Burger Recipe, the Quarter Pounder is known as the Hamburger. The burger comprises a beef patty weighing 4 oz. (113 g) before cooking and 3 oz. prepared, pickles, raw onion, ketchup, and mustard. The nutritional content of the Quarter Pounder varies between countries and locations.
Quarter Pounder Beef Burger Recipe
- Beef mince – ½ kg
- Bread slices – 2
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Worcestershire sauce – 1 tbsp
- Thinly chopped onion – 1 cup
- Fried crushed cumin seeds – 1 tbsp
- Crushed black pepper – 1 tsp
- Mustard powder – 1 tsp
- Garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Egg – 1
- Cucumber – 1 cut in slices
- Tomato ketchup – ½ cup
- Mayonnaise – 1 cup
- Lettuce leaves – as required
- Cheese slices – as required
- Burger buns – as required
- Tomato – 1 cut in slices
- Slightly sautéed onion rings – as required
- First of all add bread slices in a food processor and grind.
- Then add mince, salt, onion, cumin seeds, black pepper,
- Worcestershire sauce, egg and mustard powder. grind well.
- Then make round shape patties and shallow fry from both sides.
- Now slightly heat up the buns with butter.
- Spread mayonnaise on one part of bun, then place cheese slice, then lettuce leaf, beef patty, then cucumber slice, then onion, then tomato slice and on top some tomato ketchup, cover with 2nd part of bun.
- Serve this spicy quarter pounder beef burger with ketchup and fries.