• 1 can (approximately 7 ounces) tuna, drained
• 3 tablespoons teaspoons mayonnaise
• 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
• dash of Worcestershire sauce
• 2 teaspoons chili sauce
• 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
• 1 small cucumber, optional
• sliced bread or toast
- Mix tuna with mayonnaise, celery, Worcestershire sauce, chili sauce, lemon juice, adding a little more mayonnaise if not moist enough.
- Peel and thinly slice cucumber.
- Spread tuna mixture on toast or bread slice, top with thinly sliced cucumber and top with another slice of bread or toast.